Ordered new tips..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered new tips..

Getting sick of my flowmaster 3" Single truck looking tips i ordered these..

Should look like this..
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Wow, that looks really good.

Comment

sweet.
        1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

they look good
          94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

thanks, i neeed to get the whole exhaust redone anyways.. Back needs re welded where i had to cut (to try) and drop the tank. Also the headers and ypipe are going on too, Should look and sound good.

Comment

those will look pretty good. i had the round ones on my car for awhile, they really look a lot better than regular slash cut truck tips. they also changed the sound of my exhaust a little bit. mine went from a loud hollow sound, to a more "gurgle" sound. hope that makes sense.
              94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

cool, i plan on changing from the truck tips to the corsa tips too. looks good
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i was going to buy the ones from summit racing, by hooker, the european style ones, but where did you order those form and how much dinero$$$ were they?

Comment

Glad I made fun of your old tips you decided to get new ones... the world is a better place now. ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Ordered from Fasttoys.net for 64

and dont think your that important ross [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

what tips were on it before?
                        <b>1995 Bright Red 3.4L</b> <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/94camaroguy\" target=\"_blank\">Carmen\'s Page</a>

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiceInside:
                          what tips were on it before?
                          The 3" Flowmaster Stainless tips that come with their catbacks.

Comment

im jealous, i want the same thing you got but dont have the money. one of my tips got messed up
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

looks good
                              Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X