retainers for front bumper cover, HELP - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

retainers for front bumper cover, HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retainers for front bumper cover, HELP

i'm trying to replace the front bumper cover on my 98, and i went to take the old one off, and it's held on with plastic retainers. i don't think they're meant to come off after they're on, so where can i get more? the dealership didn't know what i was talking about. that's the problem with hawaii, nobody speaks english... anyways, if anyone has suggestions, like maybe replacing them with bolts or something, let me know. thanks
    1998 Camaro 3.8 M5

You can only get them from a Dealer. They are reuseable, if you know how to take them off properly. Did you break them?
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

(I couldn't get em off either)

Sam
      AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

i broke one of them trying to figure it out. can you tell me how to do it? i could probly get by with 7 instead of 8... let me know somethin, thanks
        1998 Camaro 3.8 M5

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X