No announcement yet.

$1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1500 really isn't a whole lot of money to spend if you want to get those things. if you get wheels, trust me get 17's. the first wheels i got for my car were 16'' eagle alloys. about 3 months later i wanted 17's. i had to wait 2 years before i needed new tires and i had to pay for the wheels myself. also a new hood w/ paint and install won't leave you with much extra either.
    94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

My vote is for the WS6 hood.

As for wheels, all the wheels I like cost 2 grand and up. I'm not with all these wack @ss wheels that everybody else has. Although, Intro Wheels makes some decent wheels and I don't think they're too expenseive. Here's a link to some really nice wheels. One of them is probably going to be the next wheel I get when I get my LS1. www.racinghart.com/default.asp?flash=1

I would definetaly get the TA spoiler or hatch or whatever the hell you want to call it. The stock spoiler is to d@mn ugly.

I think the big decision is going to be which do you want more? If you get some cheap rims then you might still be able to get the hood as well. But I dought that, you'll probably have to save a little bit more. You definetaly won't be able to get tires, rims and a hood. Rims and a hood would make more of an impact on your car. Those are what I would go with for now. Rims make a big difference appearance wise on a car. And go with 17's, 16's look tiny and out of place. Make sure you get crome too. My friend thought that he would be happy with just silver and not he hates them, he wants to get them dipped.
      1 of a kind<p>Red 97 Camaro<p>Modifications: <br />SLP CAI, RK Sport Headers, Car Sound High Flow Cat, 3\" piping<br />3\" Steel driveshaft, SFC\'s, Panhard Rod, MAC Torque Arm<br />Manual Fan Switch<p>Best E/T:<p>60\' 2.152<br />330 6.271<br />1/8th 9.704<br />MPH 71.93

Comment

ws6 hood? F that, get the SLP H.O. hood. looks 10 times better. it doesn't have that stuff in between the nostrils.

or the mecham hood. that thing is nice, and i bet you'll never see another one in your life, unless you go to a car show.

the vette rims are really nice, so are the 077's.

goodluck with whatever you choose.
        \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ruger:
          A body shop below my house on a wreck 96' Trans Am,.. i looked at the prints and he layered it on,.. i think me and you aparently define hatch diffrent,.. i agree that the wing cant be put on my car but the entire spoiler- that consist of the panel sitting on the glass and the wing can.

agreed?
          <hr></blockquote>

No.

Although the TA wing may be removed from the TA hatch, it CAN NOT be attached to the non-TA hatch similar to the TA. The "beavertail" can not be removed. I suppose if you really wanted to try you could attempt to attach the wing to the "beavertail".
          Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

this opinion is coming from all internet viewed pics and no actual up close opinon,..

about a month ago i would have died for the SLP HO hood,.. but i think those hoods look bad@ss from the front and goofy from the side, its too slanted,.. the isosceles triangle look dont match me,.. but like i said ive never seen one in person,..
            $1500 is alot to me and i can shape my car up pretty good,...im sorry for not being a millionare
            2001 Pewter Firebird<br />4-speed automatic <br />T-tops<br />*LSD *3.42<br /> <br />Shaved Air Box <br />K&N Filtercharger<br />Firebat Decals<br />Dual Exhaust<br />Tinted

Comment

To FirebirdGT,..
              Ill take your word for it, haus. It aint worth arguing about. But, I appreciate the feedback.
              2001 Pewter Firebird<br />4-speed automatic <br />T-tops<br />*LSD *3.42<br /> <br />Shaved Air Box <br />K&N Filtercharger<br />Firebat Decals<br />Dual Exhaust<br />Tinted

Comment

First of all man, don't get 16" rims. If your gonna go all out like that just get 17"s or 18"s. And if you get 17"s it's going to cost you over $1000 no matter which way you go, i don't care. You might be able to find a used deal for a little under a grand but they're going to get you on shipping. Rims will be a very nice addition and turn heads though. I did a set of 17" 077s with sumitomo tires for $1100 w/ mounting, balancing etc... If you go for the hood. I would just paint it myself man. If you have an aircompressor handy. Make sure the humidity is good get some PPG paint and you should be good for just a hood then install it. You could find a used one for around $500-800 and do everything with the money you got or a little bit more. Anyhow good luck man.

Comment

does anyone have pics of the mods ive listed??

v6 firebird with ram air hood??

v6 firebird with vette rims??

or any other ideas???

Comment

anybody know how much the torque thruster II 16x8's are???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X