Help me spend some money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me spend some money

Im about to start spending some cash on my baby. Im going to get the American Eagle 077 17's what will look better on my green camaro the chrome or the polished i like both so. Im thinking about painting my calipers i was thinking Bright Yellow what do you guys think? What do you guys think about Silver Racing Stripes? What else should i buy for her?
    Green 96 camaro RS - Y87 - M5<br /> Gutted Cat<br /> Billet Grill - Viper Alarm<br />-----------------------------------<br />81 GMC Stepside Pickup/ in the beginning of a frame off

Chrome rims can get damaged durnig the winter when there is salt on the roads.. so if u want to drive it all seasons then get polished... painted calipers.. hmm try painting them chrome or silver with camaro lettering on it

Comment

maybe a hood, camaro fill-in's.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

Paint the calipers like a silver to match the stripes.
        Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

why would you have yellow calipes and silver stripes? Paint your calipers Gloss black with silver camaro lettering, SS hood and wing would look nice with silver Stripes, If want the stock hood just get basic stripes like the 30th but if you get a SS hood get the 35th replica stripes, 3rdgendecals.com sells them. Silver rear fill ins would look good, crystal clear gen III euro taillamps and clear sidemarkers and front lenses with look good too.
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X