Pictures of My Car, with NOS 5175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of My Car, with NOS 5175

I posted this in the nitrous forum, but I thought you guys would like to have a peak as well, check my sig for my website of all my car pics. Comments are encouraged. Thanks! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

very nice job, let me know how everything was routed. can you take the bottle and brackets out and throw your spare back in for daily driving?

im tryin to decide where i can put mine. either there or im gonna make a special mount that will go on the back side of the back seat. when the seat is folded down, ill be able to mount the bracket onto a special plate and pull the lines up from behind and hook em up.
    -Justin-<br />Red 1996 Camaro RS- Wrecked 11-1-03...<br /><br />1991 Camaro RS

Comment

The bottle brackets are bolted onto a board, and 1 big bolt holds it to the car in the compartment, easy to remove.
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
      1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        1 day ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X