Window Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Conversion

I have the crank windows, and I am dying to do a conversion to power windows, but I just can't figure it out. Back in the day there was someone on here who did it, but he never updated his site and has since disappeared. Is there anyone else who has done this? Any ideas? Thanks guys.

Chris

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    Chris<br />1999 3800 Camaro<br />Arrest Me Red<br />M5<br />Power Window Conversion Completed 7/18/03<br />Waiting to get Viper Alarm Installed<br />Chevy Camaro. We\'ll be there. First.

Dude, my local car audio place that installed my aftermarket power door locks wired to my alarm said that they could do custom power windows too.. so i think any stereo shop could u hook up.. its not that expensive either..

Comment

A guy here at a local stereo shop here priced me $200 to install mine. Said he hated doing them. I have a spal kit for mine. I also got a power window control module which he was also going to install. I'd do like silicuda said, take it to a stereo shop in your area.
      1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X