Gold Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class

After waxing it Saturday the car looks sweet, and after two runs into town it looks much better than Turtle wax, (though it could be due to the lack of rain). Other than the day I bought it I haven't seen it look this nice, even after two waxes since May.
    I used clay bar on parts of it, before waxing; That Instant Detailer spray left swirl marks (now I know why they say not to use that stuff, but rub on with left-over wash water, whoopie do) but the wax took it off, and the car looks like it has a sheet of glass over it. A few blemishes have disappeared.
    I've heard some people on here say it doesn't last long, if not I'll try Zaino next, and I know which products to use if it were a black or blue car, but what about red?? Is red a "darker" color? (I've never owned a red car before, only blue, black and silver).
    1998 3.8 Camaro A4, <br />B&B Triflow CatBack,Whisper Lid, <br />1987 s10 Blazer 350 V8 shift kit,

i figured that out too! i used the clay bar on my car w/the detail spray first, then i did it later with soap/water mix, and it worked a lot better..
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

Your quick detailer didn't leave swirl marks, your wash mit/app pad/buffig towels did.
      A claybar should be used on the entire car, about 2 times a year.
      Some waxes will hide blemishes since they have high silicone content, but they won't last through rain or a wash.
      With Zaino, you use the same products for any color, it doesn't matter.
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Meguiars Gold Class looks good for a short while, but never lasts longer than the first rain or the first wash for me. :(

I tried it on my dark blue Civic (it's my commuter car), and it lasted only one week. All that work for nothing!
        2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X