Light Bulbs For Clear Corners !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Bulbs For Clear Corners !!!!!

I'll start this thread because I didn't get much help on my first one. Maybe the subject I used wasn't clear.
    I know there is a lot of people with clear corners in this forum. Can you tell me what kind of bulbs do you have and where did you get them?
    I was looking for chrome bulbs but I just can't find them. I thought about chrome bulbs because they would blend really nice with the clear corners. I don't want to use regular color (red and amber) bulbs.
    Thanks for any help.
    2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

you need 2 194 and 2 3057 bulbs. i got mine from here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

just make sure you request 194.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

hey dmw319, why two different models 194 and 3057? I thought both the front and the rear were 194 bubls.
      Thanks.
      Any othe place where I can get those bulbs. Those people say it will take 2 weeks before they ship the bubls. I don't think I want to wait that long.
      2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

the 3057 is the parking/turn signal the 194 is just a marker light. I would get the new sylvania's. The ones that look blueish purple when off and light up deep amber when lit, they look great!
        2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Anybody else? I've seen a lot of people with clear corners in here. Come on people, I need some help here. Those f**ng bulbs are driving me crazy.
          Thank you.

Comment

get them from that ebay auction i sent you. they took me less than a week to get. yea firefighter is right about the 3057/194 thing. sorry i didnt clarify that.
            Dave:
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

so I just need the 194's right?
              Did you get both colors from them? red and amber?

Comment

if you want the larger 3057 DRL light chrome, youll have to get that one too, but the side 194s you def. want chrome. i got amber.
                Dave:
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

www.autolumination.com very good prices fast shipping.
                  1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                  1994 Camaro - Sold
                  1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Hey dmw319, do you have amber on all 4 corners? Aren't we suppose to have amber in front and red on the rear?
                    Thanks for your help.

Comment

the best are the silverstars IMO, a little expensive, but you can see them miles away in broad daylight (no bs)
                      i love them

Comment

Originally posted by Georghino:
                        Hey dmw319, do you have amber on all 4 corners? Aren't we suppose to have amber in front and red on the rear?
                        Thanks for your help.
                        ive got all amber in the front (chrome bulbs) and then ive got chrome bulbs in the back that light up red.
                        Dave:
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Tom RS, autolumination.com only have amber chrome LED's not red. I need both amber and red. I guess I'll buy them from the ebay link that dmw319 gave me.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Hey "dmw319", where did you get the chrome bulb for the back that lights up red? the ebay link that you gave me only sell amber ones. I already contact that guy and he told he sells only amber chrome bulbs. I've already found a few places that sell the chrome bulbs that lights up amber but can't find the red ones, I don't know why.
                            Thanks for your help.

Comment

anybody, where can I get chrome bulbs that light up red? All the links I've gotten here so far only have the amber color.
                              Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X