Hella FF75 Headlight Conversion. *Pic inside* - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hella FF75 Headlight Conversion. *Pic inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hella FF75 Headlight Conversion. *Pic inside*

I just saw this on that site where they tell you how to install the round PIAA headlights on the 93-97 camaro link

I like the round look but then I went to the bottom of the page and found that someone used cooler looking headlights (IMO) Hella FF75s. What do you guys think about these and has anyone tried it? Has anyone done this?

[ November 04, 2004, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: eDoog ]
    \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

cool, can you possibly get some close ups of the headlights? how much those run?

Comment

yeah$$$$

Comment

I think they're $60 for a driving lights set (2 lights and a wiring harness). I want to find out the difficulty of the wiring before I do it though.
        \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X