Help!!!! Volt meter hook up in a pillar pod??? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!!! Volt meter hook up in a pillar pod???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!! Volt meter hook up in a pillar pod???

Hey guys. I just got an A pillar pod for two guages to go into my maro. I know how to hook up my newly bought air/fule ratio gauge but i have no clue on how to hook up my volt gauge? Where do i need to tap in at? If there is any info or sites that you can direct me to to help me out i would be much appreciative. I want to have my gauges come on and light up when my headlights come on when it senses first darkness. Is there anyway i can do that? Thanks to all who help
    \'\'If ya ain\'t rubbin, ya ain\'t race\'in\'\'

well wrong section, but Ill answer your question best I can.....the two leads for the voltmeter can be ran directly to the battery...or you can run em to your alternator, to get the things to light up with your auto headlights you need to pull your air vent off that surrounds your headlight switches, then unscrew the headlight/dimmer switch...2 8mm I believe, or it could be 7mm .....after that get a test light and start finding the power source that turns on with your lights and also dims, this way you can also control the brightness of your gauges....I'd tell which wire it is exactly but is was so long ago I forget....nothin to it really...

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

o sorry about that but i thought that the word gauge was in this apperance section. Thanks for the info bro.
      \'\'If ya ain\'t rubbin, ya ain\'t race\'in\'\'

Comment

your right but its also an electrical issue. kind of a mixed topic. it works here though.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X