Black strip between t-tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black strip between t-tops

Everyone with t-tops knows what I am talking about. It is the black strip between them. Well, when I first got the car it was black, and now it is blue! I am trying to figure out what caused this color change. Could it be the sun? Could it be the wax from when I go through the car wash? I do not know. Anyone else have this problem?

Mine started fading around April of 2000, so I took it off and repainted it. Painted on about 3 coats of gloss black, then a shot of clearcoat. Looks like new again.
    sigpic

Comment

Mines like colorful also.. I dont know why..
      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

take it to GM its still under warranty :D
        2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Flame V6:
          take it to GM its still under warranty :D
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Thats what i was gonna say, I feel sorry for the warranty division of the 1st new car i buy, The way i drive ill be back every week with something broken
          Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

its probably just some sun fade. do what hockeyman said and just repaint it.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X