No announcement yet.

WS6 Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I already have the SLP underhood ramair. I would only be getting the hood for looks. Thanks for all the replies guys!
    \"I\'m going to torment you beyond the end of time, and hit you with a steamroller!\"

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PewterBird:
      Check out this place
      http://www.fiberglassfabricatorsinc.com/

Can you beat $350?

[ April 19, 2003: Message edited by: PewterBird ]
      <hr></blockquote>

Does anyone have this hood, and know how well it fits?

Comment

I got mine on ebay for 475.00..
        Jeff ..
        1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
        2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
        1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
        http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Try looking for it on ebay.Theres a direct manufacturer that sell custom fiberglasss hoods for a really good price.(Fiberglass Fabricators,Inc. From TN). I bought an SS hood , Brand new, for my camaro for 399 plus shippng. Came out to about $500.Check them out maybe youll find a WS6 hood there.Thats the best deal I found on the web or anywhere for that matter.Good Luck!!
          97\' CaMaRo RS

Comment

Mecham products require a lot of time for fitment, because their molds are very rough. the suncoast creations WS6 hood is a more curvy WS6 hood, wheras the real WS6 hoods are more angular and striaght back. The VFN WS6 I think is fairly close to an actual WS6 hood. The Raptor hood flows w/ the car's lines very well and is a sleek design. The Ram Air H.O. hood from SLP is a chopped Raptor hood design, not as appealing as the others in my opinion.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X