need ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ideas

what do yall think looks good on the 1999 firebird ive only been able to come upwith 2 things
    1. tint 5%
    2. white beam fog lights
    i have a 99 firebird withe the chamelon color purple blue and green all mixed in so i really dont have it as easy as a solid color i thought about maybe going with white strips down the middle of the car then maybe decal over the top of the wind shield but im looking for someone who has seen some things in person everyhting looks good when you draw it up in your head so please help me out

[ July 02, 2004, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: therock ]
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

i have seen a the same color as your here in the city. it was a SS. i thought it was sweet. i dont think you should change anything. but i guess im not helping am i
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I have that color and I have looked at putting stripes on mine. I did not see or find anything I liked. I opted to leave mine the way it is...
      Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

hm, perhaps since you already have the chameleon paint you might consider ghost stripes... not easy to do but that style would match your paint a lot better than some plain old white stripes.

Comment

well now that i think of it i want to keep the outside stock any other ideas i know i want fog lights and head lights brighter also tint but no decals
          1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X