WRECK AHHH! pics inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRECK AHHH! pics inside.

Well, almost three weeks ago now I was pulling out of my road and was blinded by the sun when a lady tore off the front nose of my bird. AHHH! I have to be a man and say yes I cried. HA. It sucks to have put this much time and effort into something and then get into a wreck.

Here are some pictures:

Well since then I have replaced everything that needs to be replaced and put it on. Now since the wreck the computer has gone bad so its been in the shop for a little over a week. They are taking forever. I want it back so I can line up the body panels right and get her back on the road. I also got clear corners instead of the regular ones. So far its alittle over $2,000 and I still don't know how much her car cost.

Wish me luck.
    Travis.
    1995 Firebird 3.4 V6 M5<br />-Firehawk 17x9 w/275/40/ZR17, flowmaster 80s, high-flow cat<br />*new* BMR lowering springs, Bilstein shocks, WS.6 sway bars, polyurethane bushings.

Holy ****, took the nose right off :eek:
    \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

insurance didnt give you anything back?

Comment

OUCH!

That hurts just looking at that.
        I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
        CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
        FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

pics no work
          I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

Day_um! I guess you were at fault?

Good Luck getting back on the road soon.
            sigpic

Comment

an easy fix :D

Comment

All it needs is a little Zaino, good as new!
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/exzodious\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Pontiac Firebird</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X