Bowtie decals for stock rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowtie decals for stock rims

Does anybody know where i can find durable bowtie decals for the stock rims?

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...hreadid=107340

I have yet to do this ....but this guy is good. Let me know how they turn out.

Rob O.
    1995 Camaro

Comment

I'm not sure what year Camaro you have, but if you have the newer style stock wheels (98+) you may be able to order the center caps for the SS from SLP. I was thinking about doing that myself actually. I just checked and they are $35 for a set of 4

Center Caps
      2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

Don't Buy the SLP one's. they fade really bad after a year or so. my dad has them and they went bad. so what he did was bought the plain ones from SLP and put decal bowties on them. i have the '97 V6 rims. the five spoke ones and i put some on mine and they have been really good. i got them from a local guy. they don't peal or fade. he's good. he might airbrush some on this tummer for me for like 40 bucks. they will be like disappearing one's. they won't be visible at certain angles. can't wait to see what they will look like [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        Custom Ram Air, High flow cat, Dynomax cat back exhaust, high flow air box. More to come. hopefully Cam:D

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Camaro_Guy00 [img]smile.gif[/img]
          2002 Camaro RS, SLP CAI, 80 Series Flowmaster, Whisper Lid, K & N Air Filter, Hotchkis STB, Hurst Competition Plus Shifter, Lou\'s Short Stick, Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X569, Viper Alarm System. 35% Tint all around

Comment

For the SLP ones! Can't you just put a decal over them?
            Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

yeah, you can, but try and get one's that fit nicely over them. i tried to do that with my dad's and you can't get them to fit right without being off. it's a *****. i took my dad's originals in and he couldn't get them to match up with the original's. they look nice. but the paint on the bowtie's fade's. too bad. they look nice on the SS rims. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
              Custom Ram Air, High flow cat, Dynomax cat back exhaust, high flow air box. More to come. hopefully Cam:D

Comment

thanx guys, i thought i wasn't going to get a response back. i have a '02 pewter camaro just added burgundy inserts on back and sides. i'll check with SLP and i might check around here somebody is bound to have them.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camaromsu:
                  thanx guys, i thought i wasn't going to get a response back. i have a '02 pewter camaro just added burgundy inserts on back and sides. i'll check with SLP and i might check around here somebody is bound to have them.<hr></blockquote>

Burgundy inserts on the side? Where is there a place to put them on the side?
                  Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

it's the same lettering as on the back just as a decal, kinda like the Z28 or SS that's right behind each front wheel...just CAMARO in burgundy vinyl decal

Comment

I went to a local vinyl graphics guy, and had a sheet of a dozen bowties made when I had my wheels painted. I just told him size and color. They've been on for a year and look great. I think it was $20 for the sheet.
                      2002 CAMARO \"RS\"<br /> 3800/M5/Y87

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X