While my car is in the paint shop..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While my car is in the paint shop..

Should i have all emblems and molding removed?
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

As far as for looks?
    WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Triple W:
      As far as for looks?
      yep
      New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

sure
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

...i thought you just got the '98+ badges? why would you take them off?
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

why si your car in the shop?
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Do it man.. you won't regret it. I had all of the emblems and moldings removed on my Bird.

I'm about to have it done to my Z soon..

2000 Camaro Z/28

Comment

WOW, 94PontV6 that is one of the greatest looking 94's I have seen. The color, rims and removed moldings give the car a really sleak look! Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
                  ...i thought you just got the '98+ badges? why would you take them off?
                  i didnt yet still making my mind up what i wannna do.

Car is in shop for some body work paint and new motor..

Comment

Take 'em off.
                    WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by 02PewterFirebird:
                      WOW, 94PontV6 that is one of the greatest looking 94's I have seen. The color, rims and removed moldings give the car a really sleak look! Very nice.
                      You have my Vote...I really like those rims...and the shine [img]smile.gif[/img] .
                      Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X