stripes on firebird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stripes on firebird?

i have a 98 firebird black... I was thinking about some sort of stripe on it... I dont think i like i like the racing stripes down the middle on them...But has a thought of maybe the rally stripes that they came out with "ones on the side" ... Does anyone have any suggestions.. It looks great as it is but i always like to be different?

My favorite stripes I've seen on a Firebird .... they went down the middle ... but ... in the 'nose' of the hood was the bird, and it's wings turned into the stripes that went back over the car. It looked awesome! I'll try to find a pic ...

www.caprok.net/gtachuck/pages/bird4.htm <---Not a link to the above stripes meantioned, but these looked awesome! I like the first pic, and the other red one with the two birds a bit down ... if you search the site, they probably have what I was talking about ...

[ July 16, 2004, 04:34 AM: Message edited by: Niky ]
    \'97 Camaro, 3800 Series II, Anniversary Edition * Bright Green Metallic --&gt; T-Tops * Flowmaster Exhaust * TPS Throttle enhancer * SLP Cold air intake .....<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camaro1821</a> <br />AIM - Cycochic69

Comment

For the love of God and everything holy on this earth do NOT BUY FROM AUTOGRAFICS (that site that was mentioned for the picture).

I made it very clear I wanted Firebird Kit 2 in Reflective white, and after no customer service after I paid in full by Paypal, over a month later he sends me a Formula kit.

I could use everything in the kit minus the ram air decals and the Formula door decals.

This was over two months ago. I've repeatedly tried contacting this person, and he refuses to comply (or respond for that matter) to any of my emails or phone calls, and I am on the verge of bringing the authorities in on it.

It isn't that difficult to get FBIRDKIT2 apart from FORMUKIT2.

I have never had a worse online experience.
      Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

DO NOT BUY FROM AUTOGRAFICS!!! i had the same problem blazing_firebird did. and the decals were also very low quality!. if u email him for a price quote, u'll get an email back quickly. but once u have problems, u get an email saying to write to a specific department and thats it. THIS IS PROBABLY SOME GUY WHO RUNS THE BUSINESS OUT OF HIS HOME!!! u know what? every once in awhile someone posts about their experience with autografics. we should all get together and try to really get somethign done about that company/

Comment

Firebird49er, I would gladly help you do that if at all possible.

I just sent him a certified letter, so I know he'll get it, and stated this, to sum it up:

"Though you say there are no refunds on reflective vinyl, you advertise them as seven year vinyl. I do not expect any "sticker" to last seven years, but I do expect them to last at least a few, especially if well maintained. I applied them per your instructions, went overseas to France for 21 days, covered the car, and returned to find them peeling to no end. This is unacceptable, and I am politely requesting that you send me to Firebird door decals you foolishly forgot to include, in place of the Formula ones, which I have no use for, I am returning with this letter. If I do not hear from you within two weeks of receiving this, I am taking it to higher authorities."

I am very unhappy. I have gotten over six email responses (all generic) and nothing of help. I want my money back if he refuses to send me replacements for his already peeling stickers.

Let me know what the plan is Firebird49er...my mom works for a lawyer and said it's kinda a waste of money to do it, even in small claims court, as most of the time it is cross-state lines.
          Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
            Exploding starters
            by Kubes
            Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
            i bought this car a couple...
            1 week ago
          • 2.8 Bird
            Thinking about going back to 180 stat
            by 2.8 Bird
            It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
            1 week ago
          • ssms5411
            Found some led reverse bulbs
            by ssms5411
            My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
            2 weeks ago
          • Fruitgrower231
            Having some electrical issues
            by Fruitgrower231
            95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
            2 weeks ago
          • SixShooter'00Camaro
            OG’s check in!
            by SixShooter'00Camaro
            Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X