Best Place To Buy Stock-Looking Ram Air? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Place To Buy Stock-Looking Ram Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place To Buy Stock-Looking Ram Air?

Ok...I have been saving up for a Ram Air hood for a very long time, and I've looked at several different options...

Suncoast Creations was my first option, and then, after I got home from France a few weeks ago, I saw they absolutely raped their Firebird hoods, and they look like an asscrack.

I would like to vomit all over them.

Where can I get an extremely close, if not perfectly matched, factory Ram Air hood for a Firebird?
    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

SLP.
    2001 Camaro, 3.8 v6. Five speed. Red. SLP Torque arm, SLP CAI, adj. panhard bar, lcas, eibach springs, 3.73 gears and Zexel-Torsen T-2 LSD.

Comment

A company called Glasstek out of Naperville illinois makes an incredibly high quality hood. I purchased from them kind of scared because i didnt know if they would have decent quality, but the fitment and look is gorgeous. Google them and check out the pics of their products.
      Positive Force For Life<br /><a href=\"http://www.positiveforce-cc.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.positiveforce-cc.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X