Pics of interior up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of interior up

I just posted pictures of my interior, its stock, but very clean. Its on my website in the sig.
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

nice car, u should get some new rims, lower it, get some white face gauges too, stereo system and then u will be on your way.

too bad the car is auto :(

Comment

heh, nice positive things to say....anyways, nice man, very clean looking...and I like how the dual duals look on your car [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      -Equis-
      Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

crank windows :D tee hee

very clean car [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        -Chad<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/chiknz\" target=\"_blank\">2001 3.8L A4 Camaro</a>

Comment

Well it's an F-body. You haven't really done enough for me to to comment on it. Do some more things that make it your car and not A car that someone got off the lot

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> maybe as high as 210 and 235 with modifications <hr></blockquote>

heh sorry but I doubt you've got 10hp from the mods your have. Your gains were probably almost nothing from the filter and little from removing the silencer, together you might have got a hp or two. If you just have a flowmaster muffler and not a catback again your gains are minimal I believe. Still gained some power just not 10hp and 10tq. Get a Lid and new I-pipe then you'll be getting the power you should from an intake and exhaust. Start doing little things around your car that are cheap and make it unique. You started with the 3800 badges but get more

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> crank windows tee hee <hr></blockquote>
          Hey theres nothing wrong with that. Anyways your just jealous cause our cars are lighter :rolleyes:

I want power windows :(
          1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>maybe as high as 210 and 235 with modifications <hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I know I probably didn't get that much hp from my mods, but the key word in that sentence is maybe.

Silicuda, I definitely like white face gauges [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] but I can't justify spending any money whatsoever on stereo modifications, its just not my thing. And lowering is just plain ricey IMHO.
            I think white or silver racing stripes might look good, what do you all think?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Well it's an F-body. You haven't really done enough for me to to comment on it. Do some more things that make it your car and not A car that someone got off the lot<hr></blockquote>

OK, thanks for the positive input :rolleyes: Actually, I just cleaned it out and got the pics up and wanted to show how clean it was, but if you want to hate on my post that's your choice. If you didn't care enough to comment, why bother posting?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Equis:
            Hear The Roar Of The 3.4<hr></blockquote> [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I love this quote!

[ February 12, 2003: Message edited by: Camarorulz ]</p>
            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Nice car man. I'd say do some interior work to get it to look nice. That Blue would look sweet with Silver stripes. i suggest RkSport.com. they are a bit spendybut they look REALLY nice on the Camaro.my car is silver and i put Black one's on mine. but if you go with any color go with Silver. That would look BADA$$. Then do some painting to your interior. Actually silver or Aluminum would look cool inside to. Then ya gotta get some kinda ground effects. That car has great potential. I love that color but i loke my Silver better ;) .Anyway. Keep it up and you could have one sweet a$$ car man. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
              Custom Ram Air, High flow cat, Dynomax cat back exhaust, high flow air box. More to come. hopefully Cam:D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Yeah, I know I probably didn't get that much hp from my mods, but the key word in that sentence is maybe <hr></blockquote>

Ok how about this, there is no maybe involved. You didn't get close to 10hp, infact after drivetrain loss you got almost nothing to the wheels, yes I know it sucks.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Silicuda, I definitely like white face gauges but I can't justify spending any money whatsoever on stereo modifications, its just not my thing. And lowering is just plain ricey IMHO.
                I think white or silver racing stripes might look good, what do you all think? <hr></blockquote>

White face gauges are for the instrument panel. Lowering is ricey ok. And I don't think racing stripes look very good on 98+ I would say go with some side stripes like this http://www.geocities.com/blue_flame_v6/red/RedFront.jpg or this

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> OK, thanks for the positive input Actually, I just cleaned it out and got the pics up and wanted to show how clean it was, but if you want to hate on my post that's your choice. If you didn't care enough to comment, why bother posting? <hr></blockquote>

Well if you look back I actually did give input. Not hating on your post, I just think you should be doing a little more to your car. And I posted because theres no way I could pass your hp claims without correcting it. Not tryin to be a prick about it, I was the same way with my firebird
                1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Yeah, I know I didn't get 10 hp, and I'm dropping it. Anyway, I like the side stripes too and have been considering doing something similar. This guy did my decals and I've been pleased with them: http://www.fourthcircledesigns.com/

Comment

Rookies bashing... get a life...

Clean car man! Keep up the good work. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve that color on your car! [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      RedLineVSix <br />95 Patriot Red Trans Am, M6, 3.42\'s,no rear tires<br />(SOLD!)97 Silver Camaro 3.8 Liter A4 3.42 + LSD, 1pc DS, and one messed up speedo :)

Comment

I don't care what anybody says. Side stripes don't look right on newer Camaro's. I think racing Stripes are the way to go. I put black one's on My Silver Camaro and it looks BadA$$. I think the 98+ Camaro's look sweet with Stripes. anywho that's just my opinion. But if you go with stripes get SILVER!!!! [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                        Custom Ram Air, High flow cat, Dynomax cat back exhaust, high flow air box. More to come. hopefully Cam:D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X