Pics of Rear Facia and Steering Wheel Decals (Camaro) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of Rear Facia and Steering Wheel Decals (Camaro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Rear Facia and Steering Wheel Decals (Camaro)

Hey everybody. I FINALY got my car back. While it was gone, I ordered a set of Rear Facia Decals and a matching set for the steering wheel. (These were just kinda for the heck of it, as they were cheap, and I wanted to see how they'd look)

First pic is of the Steering Wheel decals, second is a pic of the rear facia, and the third is just a pic of my car. I'll post some more current pics when it gets nice out again.

Let me know what you think of her!

[ February 10, 2003: Message edited by: Distephano ]</p>
    1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

I don't think the pics are working.... Hrm... They did, then I clicked refresh and they were gone...
    1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

They work if you right click and then copy the address. It looks good though. You need to do something about that front license plate thingee, it looks like s***. Anyways, where did you get the steering wheel decals? I'm sure its been posted a thousand times, but I'm too lazy to search..
      1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

They look good. Makes a big difference on the rears of our cars. I get more comments on mine than I do on any other appearance mod. I'm also interested in where you got the ones for the steering wheel.
        1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

Yeah, that dealer plate is gone now, there is a real plate there now. I still have those frames, I need to buy different ones yet.

I got both decals from a guy on camaroz28.com He has a vinyl cutting machine and he makes these himself.

The rear Facia Decals were $8 and the Steering Wheel ones were $5. He takes pay pal, and is very helpful. All the info is on his website.

He can make pretty much whatever you want, custom if you want, you just need to ask, and if it doesn't take too long to design, he will do it. I HIGHLY recomend him, I paypal'd the money, I had the decals in 6 days. They are made of very high quality vinyl, and are cut very nice. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] For Brent!

Here is Brent's Vinyl Website

[ February 10, 2003: Message edited by: Distephano ]</p>

Comment

looks good man! by the way you could just take a paint pen and do the wheel [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            1993 Camaro 3.4L M5<br />WW F-1 GFX, WW 3-pc Spoiler, Moroso CAI, Ripper, 3\" Pacesetter Cat-Back, EGR SunGuard, Taillight Blackouts, Clear Corners, Custom Painted 3rd Brake Light & Sidemarkers,<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=384945\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain site</a> <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/grgrycamaro93-date\" target=\"_blank\">WebShots</a> <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/grgrycamaro93/Home.html\" target=\"_blank\">Yahoo Web Site</a>

Comment

Looks pretty cool. Im going to get some rear letters sometime!!
              Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GrGryCamaro93:
                looks good man! by the way you could just take a paint pen and do the wheel [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Yeah but how good would that look? I'm sure I could take a sharpie and color in the RS emblems on the side of my car too....
                1999 C5<br />2000 Ford Lightning<br /><i>Don\'t hate me because I\'m awesome</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X