New Pics of Car... New wheels and other stuff... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pics of Car... New wheels and other stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dominic:
    Where's the side window tinting?

Looks killer man - slammin'.
    <hr></blockquote>

I am taking all the tint off I just didn't have a chance to take the tint off the back yet. Once the interior and system go in I dont want to hide it with tint.
    <b>98 Pontiac Firebird</b><br /><b>Mods:</b><br /><b>Exterior:</b> 19\" Konig Appeals Diamond Cut, Wings West Body Kit shaved and molded, shaved door handles, shaved gas tank, shaved rear spoiler, shaved license plate area, molded front and rear bumpers, shaved front and rear reflectors, removed PONTIAC from rear, shaved third break light, molded front firebird plate, custom yellow paint, relocated gas to trunk, 50lb door poppers, yellow udercar neons<br /><b>Suspension:</b> Custom fast bag setup, 4 valves w/ 3/8 line, V8 rear axle from a V6 one.<br /><b>Engine:</b> Motor swap to a LT1 Vette, computer prgrammed, custom dual exhaust. (Motor was swapped from a V6... Couldn\'t afford the LS1 so got the LT1)<br /><b>System:</b> 2 12\" Eclipse Titaniam DVC Subs, 1200Watt MMats Amp, 0 Gauge Wire<br /><b>Interior: </b> Full Yellow and Black Interior. All smooth with fiberglassed. Yellow and black seats wrapped. Black Carpet. Tribal Graphics. <a href=\"http://www.virtualpalmbeach.com/pcfirebird/pcbird8.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.virtualpalmbeach.com/pcfirebird/pcbird8.jpg</a>

Comment

WHOA!! thats one of the nicest cars ive ever seen in my life! How much did it cost to bag it? Mad props to ya man.
      2001 v-6 camaro K&N filter so far.

Comment

Awesome looking bird, i just feel bad for you if some a**hole wrecks into you and the insurance only pays for a stock replacement bumper cover, its a shame they wont cover aftermarket such as that. looks sweet
        Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

hmmm...

it looks pretty nice, but i think your 19" wheels are too far into the wheel well, i think they need to be offsetted to at least be even with the rest of the car. sure, you got airbags to raise it and make it look better, but i still think that those wheels are buried a bit much. and it doesn't look good to me just because of that. otherwise, i like it.
          2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

You go to hell, you go to hell and you DIE! :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

God I love your car. Those rims look even better than the last ones. That license plate cover is sweet! Is there any thing left for you to shave or mold? Unbelievable car!
            1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Very nice car, I have a pic of it with your old wheels saved to my computer [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] Do me a favor take some pics of your front suspension set up. I'd like to see what it looks like. Thanks.
              1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X