NXT Speed Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Speed Detailer

well i been using the entire nxt line up for sometime now. i have the tech wax, spray wax, cockpit shine, car wash, and tire shine. all of which i have fallin in love with esp the smell of the cockpit shine! well i was almost out of spray wax and i seen this speed detailer from them. both are for in between washes. so i new how the spray was was alreay so i figured id give it a try.

so i got it for like 6 bucks and went home and tryed it. my car always gets dusty between washes. so i the first thing i noticed was how well it took the dirt off. second it brought the shine right back like i had just washed and waxed it. then after driving it around irealized that it seemed liek the dust didnt stick to the car as much compared to the spray wax. it also goes on and off easier. the only thing is it is not a replacement for a good waxing. just my .02 cent in case anyone seen it and was wondering how it was.
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

you wouldnt happen to have tried meguiars quick detailer before have you? i have a feeling it might be the same stuff... since theyre both meguiars stuff i believe. i might buy the nxt stuff next time and give it a try.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i like the nxt line. i have the tech wax and the detailer. good stuff.
      2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

all my detailing stuff is meguiars. I love their stuff. I need to get me some speed detailer though yet.
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

you wouldnt happen to have tried meguiars quick detailer before have you? i have a feeling it might be the same stuff... since theyre both meguiars stuff i believe. i might buy the nxt stuff next time and give it a try.
          no i havent tried the meguires quick detailer, but i would assume they are very similar. i think that gold class and nxt tech wax are very similiar also, they both have a great shine and both smell really good. i prefer the nxt though.
          <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

the interior stuff smells like skittles i love that smell and works great to

Comment

I love NXT! That is the only thing I touch my car with!! It hasn't been washed in anything but NXT.. I love the stuff, it makes the car look sooo good. Everyone around my house KNOWS not to even touch my NXT stuff. ahahah I spoil my car, only the best. lol I have used NXT carwash, and I have speed detailer, just havent gotten around to using it yet..
              Britni<br />94 Red Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2051995\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2051995</a><br />AIM: CamaroGirly94<br />Yahoo: UMakeMeWannaLaLa05<br />E-Mail: love3doorsdown0@lycos.com

Comment

haha i got my mom hooked on the stuff. i have the car wash and it does work great but i usually chose my autodry over it cuz it works so good.

i wish they made an air freshener that smells liek the interior spray.

Comment

really? I tried the stuff once, I dont like it. I love Mothers though :D [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]
                  99 WS6
                  13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                  tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

I work @ wal-mart on the grave shift. So I go over to the auto section last night after reading this thread. Dang, we carry all this stuff. 2 years ago I went with the mothers, last year the armorall. Then the one Jeff Gordon adds on TV.

O.K. Muguires makes the NXT line. I will give it a shot. Thing is I got stuff from the last 5 years on the shelf, lol.

Comment

I went to Auto Zone the other day to get my Meg's Quick Detailer and they didn't have any for some reason, they may have stopped carrying it and replaced it with the new NXT stuff. I got a bottle of Eagle One quick detailer for 4.89, whereas the same size bottle of Meg's stuff was like 8 something. Seems a bit overpriced to me. I like the NXT tech wax, but I think maybe with the rest of the stuff Meg's is reintroducing old products as a marketing ploy to inflate prices.

I don't have any need for a quick detailer that has wax-like properties, because I keep wax on my paint. I guess its good for the lazy people that don't wax their cars. Same thing for that spray wax crap. Get some Klasse or Zaino that's wipe on, wipe off. You will get much better results.

Originally posted by articacid:
                      i think that gold class and nxt tech wax are very similiar also, they both have a great shine and both smell really good. i prefer the nxt though.
                      I don't know how you can say this!! NXT is a great wax and miles above Gold Class. Gold Class is a paste wax, NXT is liquid-based. NXT goes on much smoother, but you have to let it set longer to get a better shine. NXT is a cleaner wax, it has cleansing properties in it to help remove contaminants, Gold Class does not. NXT protects better, I like it better.

[ April 19, 2005, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Camarorulz ]
                      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I don't know how you can say this!! NXT is a great wax and miles above Gold Class. Gold Class is a paste wax, NXT is liquid-based. NXT goes on much smoother, but you have to let it set longer to get a better shine. NXT is a cleaner wax, it has cleansing properties in it to help remove contaminants, Gold Class does not. NXT protects better, I like it better.
                        actually they are both available in paste and liquid. it does seems like nxt last longer. the speed detailer is not a wax. it just help remove contaminants(sp?) and restore the shine of your wax. i regularly wash/wax too. the spray wax says to rub it on with applicator pad then let it sit and wipe off just liek reg wax. i think that is pointless cuz id rather just us the tech wax. i found it works fine just spraying oon and wiping off.

I work @ wal-mart on the grave shift. So I go over to the auto section last night after reading this thread. Dang, we carry all this stuff. 2 years ago I went with the mothers, last year the armorall. Then the one Jeff Gordon adds on TV.
                        lol i work there to so on my 15 min breaks i go and check everyday to see the new stuff they cuz there a constantly getting stuff. do you mean that teflon car stuff when you say the jeff gordan ads? i tried there spray wax. it worked pretty good. but i liek the nxt line better.

Comment

Funny, I've never seen Gold Class liquid wax, maybe OK just sucks. Seriously, if you wash and wax regularly you ought to just use NXT tech wax, you can apply almost as quickly. Yeah, if you're going to **** with an applicator pad I definitely agree, might as well just use the tech wax.
                          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I really like the meguire's quick detailer. I spray it on when i get to a car show, cleans all the dust off from the drive to the show
                            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214</a>

Comment

Originally posted by silverV6firebird:
                              I really like the meguire's quick detailer. I spray it on when i get to a car show, cleans all the dust off from the drive to the show
                              or bird poop just after a Good Washing! :mad:
                              1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X