NXT Speed Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camarorulz:

I don't have any need for a quick detailer that has wax-like properties, because I keep wax on my paint. I guess its good for the lazy people that don't wax their cars. Same thing for that spray wax crap. Get some Klasse or Zaino that's wipe on, wipe off. You will get much better results.

x2 about sealants. I just clayed my dads Accord, AIO'ed it and EXP'd it and it looks brand spankin new. He is a man of few words and I can tell he loves it too as, he is putting up his sunshade and taking a few pics :D
    Was gonna top it off with NXT, but then I thought about the cleaning properties that it had and decided to put another layer of EXP here and there on the Accord instead.

The detailer is for touch ups between washes.
    1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

I love the NXT line of products! I bought the tech wax first and fell in love. I now own the entire line of products and will not use anything else on my car, and I got my dad hooked on it as well! GOOD STUFF!

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
      SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X