X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated cardomain site

4 pages - bunch of new pictures!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/766313

please comment me on there, or leave some love/hate here on the board. the only thing i havent finished is putting my system in, painting the t-bar black, and installing a strut bar.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Its lookin real good man. I'd say its time to beef it up now with a power adder [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
    -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

im on a tight budget, but what do you suggest?
      Dave:
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

nice car.... how much gain do you notice from that k&n air filter (its the FIPK right?) i was thinking about getting one but not sure if its worth the money.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/cops_suck\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 3.8L Camaro M5 </a>

Comment

butt dyno, lol

uhm, can our cars do a TT setup? or what about Nitrous or a s/c? you got 3-4k Dave? sell ur soul? lol
          99 WS6
          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

haha, i dont wana do any major power mods soley because im already in debt because of this car,but im open to ideas.

laxer22: its the k/n air charger, basically the same as the FIPK. before, i had a whisper lid, and its roughly the same, but there is a lil extra kick when you punch it, and it sounds a little diferent. its def. not worth the 3hundred something they sell it for (lmperformance), but i like this setup better than the whisper lid/CAI, which would cost roughly the same amount of money anyways

any other comments?
            Dave:
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

where did that intake come from?? Is it new? better then the whisper lid?
              Mystic Teal Metallic
              ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

yes its new, its from lmperformance.com
                Dave:
                97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

People are selling their FFF turbo kits on the forums for CHEAP. I would definitely consider one of those. If you don't want to spend that much money, i beleive nitrous is a bit less expensive? On the other hand, you might be content with how quick your car is now. Its up to you really. I like the supercharging idea best to be honest with you but the power is not worth the money at all in my opinion.
                  -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

yea, well i dont really want to spend money on mods over 500. im already in debt and working like 55 hours a week, but maybe this summer i might do something power-wise.

any other comments?
                    Dave:
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

is this new intake better then the whisper lid?
                      Mystic Teal Metallic
                      ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

yes. but i never had CAI before, just the whisper lid.
                        Dave:
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X