clay your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clay your car

hey guys well i've been waiting all winter and since it was so nice in philly on saturday i clayed my car using Mothers California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System. the results......omg i swear it's smoother than glass now. you can touch the smooths thing that you know and then feel my car and it's 100% better. granted it took me 4 hours but it's worth it 110%. for those of you who don't know what claying is, got to autozone or pep boys, at autozone they had a kit made by mothers. (Mothers California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System). what you do is wash and dry your car. then yoy spray a 2 foot area and rub the clay bar on that spot. you can hear the dirt, over spray whatever is on your car coming off. you dry off the spot and then go to the next. when you finish the whole car you take the wax and finsih it up. i say everyone should do this. you can see yourself in my car better than you can in a mirror! plus you can get a great tan. i know i did! rock on
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

claying is one of the best things you can do...

Also wash the car with dawn before hand to help get off the contaminents on the paint(don't use dawn too often though)

then after that wax the car...

This is one of the reasons why the zaino process is so long, you clay it once before you add any. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

i love claying my car. i think ill do it today actually. ive still got some grime left over from my silly pinstripe
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

the first weekend I'm back from school I'll be busting out the zaino kit and spending an entire day on the whip

Comment

Originally posted by kristen:
          plus you can get a great tan. i know i did! rock on
          I got sunburned [img]redface.gif[/img]

If you think clay bar is great, wait til you come into the world of sealants. [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
          1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

What exactly will the sealer do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X