X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Grill (PICS ON CARDOMAIN SITE)

I recently ordered a billet grill off Ebay

I Bought This One

It was delivered today and i am going home for the weekend so ill have pics up today.

[ April 22, 2005, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: 01MaroIL ]
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Looks like it attaches to the current factory insert. Probably with zip ties.

Let us know if so or if it is stand alone.
    01 Camaro A4 Convertible

Comment

My Cardomain website is updated with pictures. There is a pic on the 1st page and the second page.

Grill is stand alone and screws into the front bumper. Directions ask for you to drill 4 holes in the front after removing stock black grill. Also it asks for you to paint behind the grill, but i dont have money for that and dont want to spray paint. Looks fine without paint. The grill is really nice quality and i couldnt be happier since i spent like 50 - 60 bucks for it shipped to my door. If anyone is considering buying it dont hesitate its a really nice grill. Sorry for the rant...
      2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Cool man, looks pretty good.

The trees reflecting in the paint looks sick! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
        01 Camaro A4 Convertible

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X