The billet grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The billet grill

Sigh... I still haven't gotten it attached and it really needs it the stock one is beat and looks like hell on my car that has a nice new paintjob, wheels, tint etc. But I swear this thing is a piece of crap it doesn't even fit all the way in... should it? It sticks out a distance equal to its thickness. It doesn't matter if the stock one is there or not it still just doesn't fit in its too tall by like 1/4 of a centimeter.

I'm still not sure how I should mount it not sure how I'm supposed to ziptie it and get the grille off if I ever need too.
    1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

I just had my front bumper repainted and the body shop put the grille on for me because they said that the front bumper has to be off the car to install the new grille. They did a good job and the grille doesn't stick out at all. You might just have to have a dealership or body shop install it for you. Here is a pic of mine:
    2cylshortofls1<br />2000 Monterrey Maroon Camaro 3.8L<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/2cylshortofls1\" target=\"_blank\">My Camaro Website</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X