No announcement yet.

Smoothlocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there just little black circles. theres pics of them on the website. arent the door handles on your car black? i think they would look pretty good.
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

Someone told me about this thread, so I thought that I would drop in and say hello and thanks for people talking about them.

I am best friends with the admin here, so I am pretty sure he won't have a problem with this post. [img]smile.gif[/img]

To clear something up...

Yes, the adhesive is VERY strong, but they can be removed. You might have to really hook a fingernail under them to get a good grip and give a tug, but it is nothing that can't be done in a few seconds. In most cases, they can be immediately re-applied. If not (a rare case) you can just use a thin layer of automotive trim adhesive to make sure it stays on.

So far, everyone is happy with them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The sale is ending on the 20th. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.
      Jason Debler<br />Webmaster/Admin<br />CamaroZ28.Com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X