This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ****er hit my car!

I come to my car in the parking lot today (at college) and find the whole rear end of my car scratched to hell. I got the paint off but it is still scratched pretty badly. Now i gotta go to the Public Safety Office so they can review the cameras and find the ***** who did this! I will get pics later when i get my clear corners installed!

/end rant
    1999 Black V6 Camaro<br />Website: <a href=\"http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://midnight-maro.freestarthost.com</a> <br /><br />CAI,Lid,K&N,SLP LM, Powerdyne, Shift Kit, 160* thermo, and gauge pillar w/gauges.. Sittin in the garage: RKSport Headers, Carsound Cat, LSD, Fuel Pump, GTP Injectors, 3.73\'s

ah that sucks. Someone at my school gave me a huge dent on the side. still havent fixed it

Comment

man that sucks. but at least you will know who did it!
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

f u c k er . i had some dude back overe my front end with his truck. my baby was ruined. i want ede to end his life right there, i did just spend hours cleaning/waxing the beaut. he came and told me he hit me like a good civialian, sorry about your unfortanate mishapp. dude ... i feel ur pain, it will get fixed.

by the way mine was fixed it it hasnt been the same. the hood and lights and all froint doesnt seem to be like it was. but from what i hear your bumper is not torn up just pretty scratchedd up?
        Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

sorry to hear that. the drivers here at my school to hit and runs constantly. i refuse to bring my car up here. everyone has a beat up car.

moving-----&gt;lounge

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X