RS ground effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS ground effects

My friend has a camaro and he just blew the motor in it. the car is very high in mileage so he is just going to part it out. His is an RS and he told me he would sell me his body kit for $100 if i would take it off and everything. The kit is in good condition. My question is how hard is it to take the body kit off of a 96 and will it fit fine on mine?
    1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

they have some screws that you would need to take out first,then when you take them out you need to clean off the double sided tape and then apply new double sided tape.its not that hard to put on

Comment

very easy to do. is it the same color? or would you have to repaint?

if you dont need to repaint it, just peel the double sided tape with a razor blade. go to a high quality body parts store. they will sell some nice 3m adhesive tape, get a big role of that for about 15 bucks. it will hold anything to your car. use that to reapply the gfx and then screw them back on with some self tapping screws.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X