Spoiler SS or Commando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler SS or Commando

Ive been looking into getting a hood and wing. i know the hood i want is the ss style. but i cant decide on the spoiler. i like the ss spoiler but its kinda plain and alot of people have it. the commando looks nice and help give the camaro more of a look and some definition. but at the same time ithas that kinda tall ricey look. but its not that high to look rediculous. so help me out i need some opinions. thanks in advance.
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

SS!! The commando thing looks like sh*t!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman:
      SS!! The commando thing looks like sh*t!
      I definately agree. Here's another vote for the SS. That commando reminds me of a civic back home. [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
      <b>2002 Pewter v6 Camaro</b><br />T-tops, Auto, stock GFX<br />mods: SSRA, Whisper lid, K&N filter, Borla cat-back, Pioneer HU, RF 6.5\" speakers, billet grill, clear corners, red tubing under hood, black CAMARO fill-in\'s, QTEC, GM power antenna, fan switch

Comment

SS, please go with the SS.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

SS please brotha :D

Comment

SS!
            Commando is pants!
            96 Teal Firebird<br />Colchester, Essex, UK<br /><a href=\"http://www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk\" target=\"_blank\">www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk</a>

Comment

i used to have the commando a long time ago when i showed my car...believe me...its not worth the price first of all...and second...it chips your paint where it hangs over on the sides of the trunk (its really hard to take care of this problem as eaasy as it sounds)..i have the SS now...LOVE IT...third..never placed with the commando wing...placed every show this year with the SS [img]smile.gif[/img]
              <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

thats because the comando wing is ugly as all hell and the ss is pretty sweet.
                2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

^yup...my paint job, show sub enclosure, and supercharger helped too ;)
                  <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
                    i used to have the commando a long time ago when i showed my car...believe me...its not worth the price first of all...and second...it chips your paint where it hangs over on the sides of the trunk (its really hard to take care of this problem as eaasy as it sounds)..i have the SS now...LOVE IT...third..never placed with the commando wing...placed every show this year with the SS [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    I don't know how... your car is HIDEOUS!!!!!

Comment

Buy the commando and make paul walker proud
                      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

lol thanks guys i guess that settles it. ss it is with an ss hood and 18x9.5chrome z06s. i kinda figured thats what you guys were going to say. my buddy's got a 3.4 with that super wing(i think thats what its called its real high and round) it just screams ricer. theres things that the import crowd does that i like but theres still the old school style i like. so im taking little bits of both. like i know some of youdont like underbody's but i do. and stuff like that but i think if you do everything tastefully it can look good. thats why i asked about the commando it look nice, but is it crossing that ricer line. i think so.
                        <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

I don't know how... your car is HIDEOUS!!!!!
                          I hope that was a joke, NEWB. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
                          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I have the commando wing on my Black Camaro and it looks damm good, ever since ive put it on about 2 weeks ago im ALWAYS getting compliments on my car, saying the wing looks very good on it.

Comment

deff SS spoiler, i have one and can't wait to get it on!!!! Commando may draw more attention, but hey that cheap attention is for cheap cars, like hondas who don't have anything classy or cool to be noticed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X