custom inlays need 20 peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom inlays need 20 peeps

hey every one , www.speedhut.com makes custom inlays for our vehicles. camaro and firebird 98+ so ..we need 20 orders before they start tooling these (fully custom) dash inlays almost anything you can think of they can do. ive made my order and i hope you pass this on and/or check this out its sweet. (go to model development its the first on the list and click to customise and they'll show you what they can do for our cars. [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Neato, I would probably be interested.
    99 3.8 Camaro<br />Intake Mods: K&N filter, Whisper lid, free ram air, !air silencer, !maf screen<br />Exhaust Mods: Flowmaster 80 series, 3\" I-pipe, 3\" Cutout<br />Suspension: Intrax Springs (2\" drop)<br />Misc.: Fan switch mod, Hayden transmission cooler

Comment

eh, besides from the El-Glo or Reverse El-glo, everything else is kinda pointless

Comment

ill get one
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

hey i didnt put this forum in here to delegate i took time from shooting people in iraq (yah im here) to show something i came across to help out everyone who was interested . also the el-glo and reverse-glo yes they are great becouse doing a el-glo with white face w/red #'s , will get you the white face like people want but still with the red #'s at night ....or whatever color you want to match your car, well those whom are in it cool(i paid for mine already) those who dont please stay positive thanks A1C T. S.FORCES USAF

Comment

HEY ITS ONLY TEN MORE PEOPLE IVE ALREADY FOUND A FEW SO ITS NOT 20 NO MORE FOR THOSE WHO WERE WONDERING ...ITS ONLY 10

Comment

y only 97+?
              1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

Originally posted by fabolous24:
                y only 97+?
                93-96 had different speedos
                Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I would love to get some red overlays or even silver, have to check them out, good find
                  -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

yes your right 97 camaro the 98 are different i may have typed or just not realized it as mortars were falling and the fact that im in the middle of iraq , but hey sorry they might have them for you go to the sight and look at the products already made or go to prodject development and you might be in the same position as us 98-02 guys / gals ...true and have to wait a while...thanks trudeau

Comment

Definitley an awesome find. Im very interested but probably wont have the money until January. :( . Doing some engine work (cam baby!) so im spent right now. Perfect touch to the interior though! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                      99 Pewter Firebird<br />Many mods coming soon....<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/847744\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/847744</a><br /> -----------------

Comment

Originally posted by n.trudeau:
                        yes your right 97 camaro the 98 are different i may have typed or just not realized it as mortars were falling and the fact that im in the middle of iraq , but hey sorry they might have them for you go to the sight and look at the products already made or go to prodject development and you might be in the same position as us 98-02 guys / gals ...true and have to wait a while...thanks trudeau
                        haha you should see some of the posts i have had when we got attacked lol one does *****es sce me and i would hit send wit ha bunch of garbish lol

BTW what base you at in Iraq? i was in balad this time last year
                        www.turbov6camaro.com
                        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X