New Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no idea whatsoever what my car weighs, how fast it goes, or anything. all i know about the exhaust is that it was supposed to be a 10% HP gain. i dont know that much about cars (my school doesnt offer autoshop) and all i know is what you guys tell me/what i read online. gimme a break please!!!

Comment

Your best bet on the stripes is to find someone that will make them custom. Try this site. The guy that makes these stripes does a good job:

www.fourthcircledesigns.com
      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Mike h those are probably just decal stripes. If they are, take them off and get the RKSport kit. It's pricey but they make a damn good kit. That's what i had on my Camaro. You already checked out my Camaro and my T-bird if your wondering who i am. After i bought my stripes they updated the kit and made the stripes a little more straight then mine are. They are nice and pretty straight forward to install. And if you do them yourself take off the spoiler to do the stripes under it. I didn't and i got 1 wrinkle in it but the sun eventually shrunk that out.
        2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X