Headlight Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight Damage

FYI i posted this in wanted, and searched the "for sale" section as well, no dice.

Drivers side headlight. The eyelid that says "pontiac" on my 99 a4 y87 equipped black bird is bent. The low beam headlight is history, the container that holds the light (glass in front, and aluminum in back) dropped out the bottom of the car, i still have it, but doubt it will reinstall. Anyone know the part numbers, or where i could get access to the part numbers? Anyone wanna sell me the parts? I'll gladly send pics to any interested parties.

Thanx
    Now, how badly do YOU want to see my brake lights?<br /><br />Pacesetter headers, 3 inch y pipe, high flow cat, magnaflow catback, many suspension mods, intake, built a4 with 3200 torque converter, 5 angle head job, dis 4, firewires, etc etc....

im looking for the exact same thing as you. Those headlights are a POS. They should have made the housing with metal, not ****ing plastic
    1996 Pontiac Firebird<br />Flowmaster Exhaust, Custom Cold Air Intake, 3.42 gears with LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X