Got some good pics of both the cars, and some autox shots - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got some good pics of both the cars, and some autox shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some good pics of both the cars, and some autox shots

did my first autox last weekend, was a blast, and I dont think I've ever posted pics of my truck, so heres a few, btw in between these pics, I put some 22's on the truck, Ill have pics up soon. enjoy ;)

And of course me ;)

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Never tow with those 22s [img]tongue.gif[/img] They'll snap like woah with the added weight! :0
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

whyd you tow the car? lol dont say you messed it up

Comment

Originally posted by 00firebird:
        whyd you tow the car? lol dont say you messed it up
        Always SMART to tow to a race event. You never know what could happen.
        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I may be able to afford 2 cars, but not the insurance on both [img]tongue.gif[/img] and they're some pretty strong rims, 2100 lbs a rim, ya they'll be fine ;)

05' CTS-V

Comment

that "78" better be a permanent addition.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Im still gonna steal your car, i got it all planned out fast and furious style
              Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
                Im still gonna steal your car, i got it all planned out fast and furious style
                i think it would be more "gone in 60 seconds" than "fast and furious"

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by nikon:
                  I may be able to afford 2 cars, but not the insurance on both [img]tongue.gif[/img] and they're some pretty strong rims, 2100 lbs a rim, ya they'll be fine ;)
                  Its not the rim to be worried about - its the shorter weaker sidewall of the tire that will burst [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

you made it sound like the rim would fatigue and bust....either way Im not worried about it too much, my boss tows his boat with his tahoe, hes got 26"s

05' CTS-V

Comment

Hot car! Next, get some custom #'s made up...silver with a black outline.. :cool:
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

nice carro btw

I want Z06 rims!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/marochk99\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/marochk99</a>

Comment

badass car as usual. its sweet lookin seeing it lean like that [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

In the third picture down, is your car supposed to be leaning that much?
                            -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
                              In the third picture down, is your car supposed to be leaning that much?
                              for a factory suspension, ya its supposed to be leaning that much, competition tires and some larger bmr sway bars will be on their way soon, give me a little oversteer.

05' CTS-V

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X