Does anyone have pics of air brushing? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have pics of air brushing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have pics of air brushing?

I saw a while ago a white camaro w/ purple air brushing around the edges of it's front lights. Does anybody have that pics, or any others of custom air brushing jobs?
    2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

are you talking about this one?

Comment

change it from bmp to jpeg...it's a huuuge file for 56k people...i like certain airbrushing jobs, that purple doesnt float my boat though

Comment

My idea is to use that same idea, but w/o the flames, and do it to my firebird. filling in around the running lights, fog lights, just in front of the pop-up headlights, the side mirrors, maybe the side vents. i wouldn't do purple, i'd do a candy pearl ice blue, and for the bird and firebird emblems, perhaps fade from a darker candy pearl blue to the candy pearl ice blue, or fade from the ice blue, to white. I've got a guy who said he could do all the emblems and logos air brushed and clear coated for $200. I wanna run this idea by his and see how much he'd charge for this too. Any other air brushing pics would be appreciated so i can get some more ideas.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

Just do a search on Google and take a look at some various airbrush artists websites to get some ideas. There are alot out there. :D
          2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X