damn dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn dealer

get this, the paint starts to come up on my front and rear bumper, im thinking crap but at least its still under warranty you know, so i take it in and they said ok, they have it for one day and call me up saying its done, kinda short for a whole new paint job but ok, so i go pick up the car and it looks alright, not the greatest but better than it was, two days later it starts coming up again with a vengence, so i take it back and the guy there looks at the receipt and gets alittle angry, apparently they sent my car to a touch up guy who didn't sand it down or even try to take the paint off, so they finally send it to a real body shop on monday and i just got it back today, car looks gorgeous and i was very happy, then i start driving down the road and see my driver's side mirror is not adjusted, so i go to move it and nothing happens, so i flip around and go back, got out and looked at it, the whole thing is jacked up so i march right in there and tell them its broke, so now i gotta wait another week to 2 weeks to replace it, i'm wondering if i'll ever get my car away from them without something getting ###### up. :mad: :mad: :mad: [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
    \"Knowledge is Power\"<br />There\'s no Replacement for Displacment.<p>Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, RK Sport Dual Exhaust, Fast Toys Cold Air Intake, Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace, K&N Air Filter

hmmm, i say we shank them and blame it on whitey. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X