Porsche goes under the knife this week - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porsche goes under the knife this week

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche goes under the knife this week

Talked to my dad this morning and the Porsche (81 924 Turbo also known as the 931) goes into the body shop on Monday. Being painted a very light silver (charchol grey now), high temp paint under the hood, door jams painted, all the dings and dents removed, and all new rubber trim. Then the week after new carpet goes in, and BRAND NEW ORIGINAL TAN LEATHER SEATS go in in place of the ones in now that are falling aparnt, boost gauge gets moved to the a-pillar along with anoter gauge (undecided), new air filter goes in, boost controller goes in, cat converter my get taken off. In two weeks it will look perfect and will have a tad over 300rwhp in a 2,500 pound car :D [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] . Ill get some pics up in about two weeks :D . We think its the only 931 in Indiana, in his club there are 28 cars, they think there are 80 still in the U.S. Only 2,000 shiped to the U.S
    Black 96 Z/28, A4, T-tops, tint, 2.73 LSD, Kenwood.<br /><br />Previous Camaro: Bright white 86 Camaro, MPI 2.8 A4 3.42, tint, Z-28 wheels, a few goodies.

i wish i had a porche. 300hp? what all do you have done?
    RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      3 hours ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X