blue lights in gauges for 98 bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue lights in gauges for 98 bird

can i get the blue 194 lights and put them in my 98 firebird and they will show blue when i took the old bulbs out they didnt look like they were red they looked clear so im thinking that they shine white and the gauge thing is red am i wrong i really want them to be blue can it be done

The lense is red. You would have 2 scratch the tint off the back 2 make it red.
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

is there a way to get the red tint off the back with out totally messing up the gauges? i guess i could always buy white faced ones if i mess it up to bad :D

Comment

I don't know 4 sure. Heck you could always put a Camaro face on it and then put blue bulbs in.
        2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

oh, are the camaro gauges for a 98-02 tinted? i might try looking into that has anyone with a camaro with the digatl odomater changed their bulb color?

Comment

You can't change the odometer color. But the face would interchange.

Comment

I should be able to get purple with blue bulbs then...I'm tryin it [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] !

[ March 23, 2004, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: San-D ]
              1998 V6 Midnight Metallic Purple Firebird<br /><br />The time has come...for everyone to clean up thier own back yard...before they go knockin on thier neighbors door!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X