How do i take out camaro emblems!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i take out camaro emblems!?

does anyone know how to take the camarao emblems out the side of my car???
    3.4 Camaro

I hope you're not thinking about putting on Z28 or SS badges.. :rolleyes:
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

Oh is it the CAMARO thing on the finder? Well i dont know! lol
      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

use a plastic puddy knife to start peeling it. it should jsut come off. it's held on by double faced tape i think. just like the RS emblems and stuff. only lower profile. it should be VERY easy. they aren't like screwed to the fneder or anything. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
        Custom Ram Air, High flow cat, Dynomax cat back exhaust, high flow air box. More to come. hopefully Cam:D

Comment

very edge of a razor blade to tip the letter up DONT TOUGH THE PAINT and a hair drier should do.. I slapped a z28 badge on the back only part of my car so people would quit trying to race my slow 3.4...... since I have put it on... i have had at least 75% less people try to race me than b4....

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Big Tymer:
            very edge of a razor blade to tip the letter up DONT TOUGH THE PAINT and a hair drier should do.. I slapped a z28 badge on the back only part of my car so people would quit trying to race my slow 3.4...... since I have put it on... i have had at least 75% less people try to race me than b4....<hr></blockquote>

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Comment

if you are lucky like me it will take some clearcoat off with the emblem [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
              -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

Whats the deal with those decals? Were they put on like '93 or '94 models or something? My car never had them, and i'm glad.

-Justin
                2001 Camaro Z28 (A4) Sunset Orange Metallic w/ T-tops, Monsoon Stereo, factory GFX, BMR STB from the v6, 18K miles<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jhkcam22\" target=\"_blank\">2001 Camaro Z28</a><br /><br />Dads car: 2002 35th aniv. Bright red Z28, fully loaded<br /><br />R.I.P.<br />1995 3.4L Camaro (A4) Bright Red<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jhkcam\" target=\"_blank\">1995 3.4 Camaro</a>

Comment

They put them there because you can hardly tell it's a camaro... oh wait, I forgot about the damn EMBOSS UNDER THE HATCH! sorry, I just dislike redundant emblems, like when people have hondas (or any car) and make sure the make is on the car at least 4 or 5 times most likely in vinyl. :rolleyes:
                  \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

im gonna try and take em off tommorow
                    thanks for da help
                    3.4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                      Good to see the site is back up
                      by 2.8 Bird
                      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                      2 days ago
                    • FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X