Good deal on Eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on Eagles?

A shop here in Denver can get me a brand new set of polished Eagle O77's for 640 including tax. Is that a good deal or not?

um i think so..check out ebay, they list on their all the time! good luck..
    2003 Fire Red Dakota R/T 5.9<p>V-Force Exhaust<br />Custom Cold Air Intake

Comment

I got mine for $650 shipped...$640 including tax is pretty good. i love mine. :D

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

[ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: 97BIRD ]</p>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97BIRD:
        I got mine for $650 shipped...$640 excluding tax is pretty good. i love mine. :D

<hr></blockquote>

Where did you get yours from??
        Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Firebrd9783:

Where did you get yours from??
          <hr></blockquote>

e-bay...the guy had like 5 sets of them. 3 for 'stang and 2 for camaro/firebird. They arrived brand new, still in the eagle alloy box. i am very pleased with them so far. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

HAHA 97BIRD, you must love your rims soo much! Cant wait till mine come, even though theyre not the Eagles =/. theyll still look sweeet! How much of a difference between Chrome and Polished is there? on the pics they loook chrome. peace
            2003 Fire Red Dakota R/T 5.9<p>V-Force Exhaust<br />Custom Cold Air Intake

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by arnaldo:
              HAHA 97BIRD, you must love your rims soo much! Cant wait till mine come, even though theyre not the Eagles =/. theyll still look sweeet! How much of a difference between Chrome and Polished is there? on the pics they loook chrome. peace<hr></blockquote>

i've seen a car with chrome ones parked right next to mine, and you can't tell the difference as long as i keep them polished. :cool: it's just a good way to save some cash.

Comment

I got mine at a swamp meet in Canfeild for $300 brand new in box.. all four! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                <a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com/blackbird.html\" target=\"_blank\">Blackbird</a><br />RedLineVSix Co-Vice President <br /><a href=\"http://www.RedLineVSix.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.RedLineVSix.com</a><p>BlackBird903@hotmail.com<p>AIM: Alpinestar05

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X