Factory Ground Effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory Ground Effects

Does anyone have an idea where I could order Factory ground effects? I have a 99 Midnight blue pearescent paint on my car too, would that be a mutha to match with ground effects? I like the idea of gfx, but the wings west kit is theonly one i can find and its a bit too extreme.
    Thanks...Ed
    2001 Formula

RKSport has a nice gfx kit. No matter what you are going to have to have someone paint it to match your car.
    <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Yeah, thanks Speedy, I knew I would have to have the gfx painted, but since my paint on my car naturally changes color, would the gfx look off set from the rest of the car?
      Ed
      2001 Formula

Comment

I have seen some cars that get their gfx painted black and it looks really good. I imagine that they would look a little different if they didn't change the same as the car paint.
        <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

I just went to rksport.com and entered in the specifics to my car and it said that it had no "body inhancements" for my car.
          Anyplace else? I really like the factory kits.
          Ed
          2001 Formula

Comment

When they match your paint it will do the color changing thing just like your paint does now... And also I forget all the brands for the GFX... my mind went blank...
            Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

those stock groud effects r so f***** expensive. ur better off goin wit aftermarket ones. they look better too.

Comment

wings west makes the only kit for the firebird other than the stock ones.
                2000 Navy Blue Metallic WS-6<br />Stock for now.

Comment

Man Chris, I believe you but I hope you're wrong. I know that factory stuff is expensive, but I'm a kid with a job who really pays not taxes...I'm in high school and don't have to make house payments, I own the car and thats basically where all the dough gos. Thanks though, if anyone can prove Chris wrong, please respond.
                  Thanks. Ed
                  2001 Formula

Comment

Wings West is the only company that makes aftermarket kits for the Firebird..sorry but Chris is correct.

-Michelle

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: Pewter2k Formula ]</p>
                    2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

NNNOOOOOO.....WINGS WEST TOO EXTREME....NOT GOOD. Are you sure, probably, but can't I get factory ground effects anywhere? Dealerships etc.? I have connections...wouldn't Pontiac still make these? Or someone? Not WINGS WEST? PLEASE.
                      Ed
                      2001 Formula

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Eddie B:
                        NNNOOOOOO.....WINGS WEST TOO EXTREME....NOT GOOD. Are you sure, probably, but can't I get factory ground effects anywhere? Dealerships etc.? I have connections...wouldn't Pontiac still make these? Or someone? Not WINGS WEST? PLEASE.
                        Ed
                        <hr></blockquote>

Of course you can get the factory gfx from any pontiac dealership but be ready to pay over $1000. And I am sure that wings west is the only company that makes aftermarket gfx..just as sure as I have flames on my car!
                        :D

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: Pewter2k Formula ]</p>
                        2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

i dunno why u say the wings west kit is too extreme, but ok. maybe u could go to a salvage yard and find some GFX that are in decent shape, but I wouldn't bet on it. or, u can mix and match GFX, get the parts from the wings west kit that u think are good, and the rest get from pontiac.
                          2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

What about those two front extentions on the WS8, does anyone have the part number. That is the only part of the factory ground effects that I am jelous of.
                            Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                              Good to see the site is back up
                              by 2.8 Bird
                              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                              2 days ago
                            • FirebirdGT
                              New Site Hosting Issues
                              by FirebirdGT
                              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X