Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another goes !molding

It looks 1000% Better [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think its funny everyone is taking off a $85 option.

Eidt-Hmm is it still a option when it was installed on every car? I know it was like $85 they charged for it.

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]</p>
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

i bought my car used so w/e [img]smile.gif[/img]

Its so much easy to wax dem damn doors now.

That and the damn car is so low... does it really help get off the dings? no.. cause the edge of the door clips things. I'll just keep parking at the back of the lot [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think I'll let it go for 70 if anyone wants a good deal [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: JVT007 ]</p>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 97chevycamaro:
        I think its funny everyone is taking off a $85 option.

Eidt-Hmm is it still a option when it was installed on every car? I know it was like $85 they charged for it.

[ May 09, 2003: Message edited by: 97chevycamaro ]
        <hr></blockquote>

It was an option on Camaros at least through 2000. I have it on b/c I use the car everyday and I don't want the doors to get chipped.

Not really strange that people take off options. I got the Hurst option on my TA, but it was one of the first things to go. Hard to get the WS6 without one :( .

Chris
        <b>2002 BSM TransAm WS.6 M6</b><br /><b>350rwhp, 365rwtq</b><br /><b>Stock:</b>13.455 @ 105.39 2.129 60\'<br /><b>Mod:</b>12.449 @ 113 1.832 60\'<br /><br /><b>2004 QSM GTO M6</b><br /><b>303rwhp, 329rwtq</b><br />Stock: 13.74 @ 102.14 2.1 60\'<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/silvertaws6\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/silvertaws6</a> <br /><br /><b>1984 Firebird S/E M5</b><br />2.8L

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SilverTAWS6:

It was an option on Camaros at least through 2000. I have it on b/c I use the car everyday and I don't want the doors to get chipped.

Not really strange that people take off options. I got the Hurst option on my TA, but it was one of the first things to go. Hard to get the WS6 without one :( .

Chris
          <hr></blockquote>

But its not even that effective!

Comment

Maybe 02 is different. Mine doesn't have them, but I recall seeing some that had it listed as a no cost option.
            <a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/New/IMG_0085.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Black 2002 Camaro M5</a>-SS takeoff muffler, B&M Ripper, K&N Filter, 35/20% tint, Infinity speakers, Viper alarm, perpetually breaking clutch return spring mod. 15.49@90.15<br /><a href=\"http://webpages.charter.net/camarov6/Car%20Pics/P14.JPG\" target=\"_blank\">Pewter 2002 Firebird M5 (Dad\'s Car)</a>

Comment

i just got my car back after it i had a shop repair this giant dent right behind the drivers door. Apparently they forgot to put the molding back on after they painted it.

do you guys think i should call and get them to put it back on? or say screw it and just take off the other side?

Comment

hahaha u have one side?

look at each side.. which do u like better?

make ur decision accordingly.

Comment

I did mine last week. I tell you what....It looks 1000% better I think. It looks really really good.
                  <br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitroxxx28</a>

Comment

James.. was your paint at all faded unerneath the molding? I've been wanting to do that but I'm afraid my paint has faded too much in it's 8 years of life. Yours is only a year youngr than mine so that why I'm asking.

Thanks!
                    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

no sir. no fading [img]smile.gif[/img] there is a bit on one little panel where it looks 1. chemical stained for 2. sun burned...

nothing i'm sure a little TLC won't fix.

Comment

Awesome! On the next warm day I'm gonna take the plunge too [img]smile.gif[/img]
                        <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

I did it on the Z-28, it looks much better. Too bad the nose and the rear don't look as good. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
                          1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

yeah after looking it over that molding thing looks ridiculous on there. what did you guys use to take yours off?

Comment

I just pulled off the molding and used my thumb and fingersto pull off the glue, damn did my hands hurt when I got finished. Then I waxed it. Turned out great. I'm sure there is something that takes the glue off easier than using your hands. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                              1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                2 hours ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X