Zymol just as good as Zaino....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zymol just as good as Zaino....

Hey, today I borrowed a can of Zymol Polish Cream from my buddy Sean. He uses it on his BMW M5 and claimed it takes out even the worst swirl marks and is just as good as Zaino.

Well i used it...and found that ONE coat works just as well as all of the Zaino products that you'd need to apply several coats...

plus it's only 40$ a canister and seems to last forever!

Zymol isn't bad but I prefer Meguiars Gold Class - and its only $10 a bottle... not $40/can.

How much is Zaino nehow?
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Zaino is like $80 for like a 12 step process.

www.zainobros.com
      1995 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L <br />TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, 98-02 Honeycomb tailights, GM Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Corvette rims all the way around, custom autoloc shaved handles, camaro two tone interior, silver badging, clear front marker lenses, RK sport headers, gutted cat, dynomax dual exhaust, Rear disc rearend, Richmond 3.73 gears, Zexel torsen LSD, Cross drilled front rotors, 2 12\" MTX thunder 8000s, Clarion 400W amp, MTX 5 1/4 <br />Components, thunder 4262 amp, pioneer head unit, Hypertech power programmer (Yes it does exist)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by black97cam:
        Well i used it...and found that ONE coat works just as well as all of the Zaino products that you'd need to apply several coats...
        <hr></blockquote>

Zymol? never! lol
        <b>Red 1996 Firebird 5-speed:</b><br />-Zexel-Torsen LSD, SLP CAI, B&B TriFlow Exhaust, 1LE Aluminum Driveshaft, 1LE LCA\'s, 160 Degree Thermostat, SLP Manual Fan Switch, B&M Ripper Shifter, 245/50/16 Kuhmo Ecsta Supras and lots of Zaino<p><b>White 1990 5.0L Camaro IROC-Z:</b><br />-Flowmaster Muffler, NGK\'s/Taylors<br /><i>-SOLD</i>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Eugene:

Zymol? never! lol
          <hr></blockquote>

Exactly. Zymol may be a good wax for shine, but there's more to a product. Ease of use, length, UV protection, etc.
          Zymol gives a good shine I won't deny that, but wait until it rains, or gets extremely hot. Have you ever seen wax drip off a car because it gets so hot? Think of it as a candle. I'll never go back to "wax". :rolleyes:
          <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Zaino is by far a Superior product. The only one that comes close is the Malms Carnauba Products. I live in Sacramento and it can’t be hotter than a summer in this inferno, and I never seen a "wax drip" due to such intense weather condition. Malms products are excellent, and it is the right choice if you are into the Carnauba Wax. Otherwise stick with Zaino if you are one of those meticulous and demanding persons like me.

PS
            Malms shine is as good as Zainos, but don’t stay as long. They are also expensive!!!!

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: JCM ]</p>

Comment

Man your not lying about the heat in SAC ,I started using TR3 Resin glaze a couple of years back, removes swirls, polishes and shines, slightly labor intensive but worth it for the results. under $10 and goes a long ways...Just food for thought
              99 Dodge Quadcab<br />Traded: 2001 Camaro(will be missed)<p>Be wary of anything that can bleed for 5 days and live....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X