Seatbelt pads??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatbelt pads??

Does anybody know were to get some? Either pontiac, firebird, slp ??? anything i just want some i rode in this girls ..... CAUGH CAUGH civic COUGH COUGH and she had some that were sooo [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Anyone have any ??
    AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

you just want pads with a pontiac logo on it or whatever? If you do, I'd just get pads for another car or whatever with no logo on it, and then just take it to a local screening shop or embroidery shop and have them put the logo on for you, its not expensive.
      2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
      Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

Comment

The only ones I've found so far are the following

Option1 - RKSPort Pads
        Option2 - Corbeau seatpads from thunderracing
        Option3 - Leather pads from http://64.225.94.154/ShopSite/page27.html

I wanted some plain tan ones myself... but theyre Out of stock :(
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I got some cool 'Powered by Chevy' ones at a local car show.. mostly imports, but they carry some domestic stuff. Only 20$.

good luck.
          1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X