HOT GIRLS ON CAMAROS II - it DOES belong! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOT GIRLS ON CAMAROS II - it DOES belong!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT GIRLS ON CAMAROS II - it DOES belong!

Ok I went to MustangWorld.com....and saw they have an entire section w/ hot women posing w/ Mustangs!!!! WHY CANT THERE BE A CAMARO SITE WITH THAT FEATURE!!??!??!!?!
    CLICK THIS TO SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

The girls make the appearance of the Cars even better!!! So....to the lovely moderator of this forum....it DOES belong in this forum.

I'd like to see a debate on Steve's comment about it being insulting to women. That's a bold statement considering the topic has been up for debate for ages, and the fact that the women aren't exactly forced at gunpoint to pose.

Personally, i think it's up to the woman. My fiance has posed on my car, and i on hers. For us it's fun. Part of the tradition of owning a muscle car as well i might add.

As for all the young pervs on this site, good luck controlling that one [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

I think for me its not a good idea. We do have a number of women members here and it would pretty be insulting to them to have us stereotyping women.

I say lets remain mature and professional and not sexiest.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Dude you're asking for a ban....
        *Maybe* this belongs in the lounge, but whatever logic you're using to "enhance appearance".... is wrong.
        <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

This is NOT a debate. This site does not say "BOTW", or "Hottie's on F-bodies" nor will it ever. This site was and is built on KNOWLEDGE. How many times does this have to be said for everyone to understand it??? If you want that type of thing, there are plenty of other sites out there for it.

WE (the Admins/Owners) don't and have not seen a reason for anything like this on this site. There is more then enough to talk about without dragging ourselves down to showing off half naked women on the hoods of Firebirds or Camaros.

Ravenp - Your right. No women has ever been made to pose for photos. BUT, this site was not designed nor built for that reason. I PERSONAL find it insulting to put them on here. Like I said, there are sites for things like that. I think if we put it here, there would be more "leg humping" then we do now. I would rather have a talk about what cam to put in my car and not what girl "bob" has on his hood this week. It's a waste of constructive bandwidth for more important this.

NOW, if you want to have a debate about this. It's not going to happen. IF you want to discuss this, fine. We can do that. First sign of this one going south, and I let Toto out.

(also transferring this to the Lounge)

Steve
          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X