T/A Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T/A Spoiler

I wanted to know where you could buy a spoiler for a 2002 firebird (more info in my info)... how much does it cost, where can I find one, and is it hard to install? Also are they pre-painted or is that my problem? Thanks everyone.
    2002 Silver Metallic A4 Firebird - All Options
    Hotchkis STB, Custom Madrel Bent 3" Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Whisper Lid, FT Ram Air, K&N Air Filter, D2S HID, Baer Rotors, !EGR, !MAF, 10% tint, Parrot CK3300

Your Mom or My Dad?

I found my spoiler on Fbody.com w/o the hatch
    and it cost me $130 plus shipping. If you
    want to get the spoiler on the hatch off
    the TA it would cost a bit more because
    it would come with the glass. If you still
    want it, search on ebay under LT1 or find
    a junkyard that carries fbodies. But let
    me tell you that there is a CON on getting
    a hatch off ebay; the shipping would probably
    cost more than the hatch ($250) because it is
    so heavy.
    97 3.8L Cayenne red(Dupont paint) ****Firebird****<p>Home made Ram Air + KN Air Filter<br />removed MAF screen<br />4.7K ohm in place of MAF sensor <br /> (Timing advance)<br />180* thermostat<br />Flowmaster + dual chrome tips<br />3.42 gears<br />LSD<br />Y87 Package<br />Warbird hood<br />customized TA spoiler on <br /> stock firebird spoiler<br />Wings West Front Air Dam<br />Pro AM side skirts <br />17\" gtp double 5 star polished <br /> wheels<br />Painted Calipers<br />5% tint all around<br />Taillight blackouts<br />10 Disc Sony CD changer<p>Getting 18\" Crager 980 series chrome rims<p>F Bodies hit the roof, and let the<br />rustangs(bodies) hit the floor!!!!<p><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/leera2k1/lst?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album\" target=\"_blank\">http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/leera2k1/lst?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album</a>

Comment

the cheapest i've found it is $400 for the whole thing but unless its your color your looking at about $150-$200 or so to get the $hit painted. install no prob couple bolts make sure it aligns up plug in a few wires, good to go.(might wanna have a couple people help ya cuz like mentioned b4 it is heavy).
      2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X