Covering a dash with vinyl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covering a dash with vinyl?

I need some help or suggestions here....
    I have been thinking of doing something about the interior of my 96 Camaro, and painting it is completely out of the question. I know a lot of you have done that, but painting the interior just isn't my style. I was thinking of maybe having parts of the dash board, and basically most of the plastic of the interior covered in thin vinyl (leather sounds kind of expensive).
    Do any of you know anyone who has done something like this with their car?

I have been looking on the Internet, but I seem to suck at the Internet, because all I could find was some guy in Slovakia, who does that sort of thing. (kind of freaky, because that's where I'm from.)
    leather/vinyl upholstering
    I know there are plenty of places that will reupholster the interior (seats n' that sort of thing), but I have yet to see any pictures of a nice-looking F-Body dash covered with that stuff.

If any of you find any info on this, especially if you find pictures of F-Bodies with that kind of work done to them, I would totally appreciate it.
    Thanks!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Jana<br />-Black,1996 3800 V6 Camaro with T-tops, Powerdyne 6 psi. SC, intercooled, front mounted ATI air to air two core intercooler, K&N Air Filter, Suncoast Ram Air Hood, Z-Style, with Air Box, Four wheel disk brakes conversion, with LS1 front brake conversion, 3.42 Gears, Cross drilled directional Rotors, BMR Strut Tower Brace, Flowmaster 80 Series muffler with 2.5\" inlet, and 3\" outlet, dual, chrome exhaust tips (soon to be full Flowmaster Thunder Series Catback with Pacesetter Headers), Stock LT1 Formula sway bars (soon to be 1LE\'s all around), 17 x 9 ZR1/SS chrome rims, with Firestone Firehawk 275/40/17 tires, Bilstein SLP valved shocks, Eibach springs, SLP Subframe connectors, BMR adjustable Torque Arm, 1LE Aluminum driveshaft, Taillight cover black-outs, Turn signal black-outs, Custom 3800 V6 decal, Off-road pipe, 160 Thermostat, SLP Fan Control Switch, B&M Transmision pan, B&M Shift Plus, Herb Adams solid adjustable PHR, etc.<br />-Soon to be added, headers, lightweight k-member.<br />-All thanks to my wonderful, supportive boyfriend, Rob, with the red hot 94 Firehawk Formula at: <a href=\"http://www.robshawk.com\" target=\"_blank\">Rob\'s Hawk</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.robshawk.com/Jana/Camaro/\" target=\"_blank\">Jana\'s Camaro</a>

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X