99 Bird High Beam Low Beam Conversion - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

99 Bird High Beam Low Beam Conversion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Bird High Beam Low Beam Conversion

I just got done doing a High Beam to Low Beam headlight conversion on my 99 bird. I switched out the low beam lights with high beam. The 2 headlights were only 24.00 from atuozone. I had to remove the lowbeam light wires from the black socket as they would not plug into the highbeam light. I used some heat shrink to cover the wire ends as the plug into the new headlight then put a dab of silicone around it to help with mositure. I might have to align my lights tonight as not to blind oncoming traffic. But there is a ton of difference now. Along with my driving light mod I should no problem seeing at night now. Has anyone else completed this easy mod? Sorry so long.... Sorry Mods you might want to move this to electronics.

[ July 26, 2003: Message edited by: NtenseV6 ]</p>
    99 Midnight Blue Bird A4 Y87 TA Hatch,Driving Light Mod,Dual Highbeam Mod,Sequential Taillights,Molding&Emblem Delted,MAF Sreen Mod. 3:73 gears to come.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
    Good to see the site is back up
    by 2.8 Bird
    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
    1 day ago
  • FirebirdGT
    New Site Hosting Issues
    by FirebirdGT
    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X