• 93-97 camaro headlite fix

anyone see a problem with doing this?

headlite fix

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mikesoc82:
    anyone see a problem with doing this?

headlite fix
    <hr></blockquote>

No.
    That's the same kit I bought, and I like the results [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

hockeyman, did you upgrade to the 80W bulb instead of using the stock 55W bulb??

I want to do this, but I want to use the 80W bulb, im just worried about starting a fire or something.
      1995 Camaro 3.4L<br />dynomax super turbo muffler<br />SLP CAI<p>It\'s red so it must be fast!!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by thabomb180:
        hockeyman, did you upgrade to the 80W bulb instead of using the stock 55W bulb??

I want to do this, but I want to use the 80W bulb, im just worried about starting a fire or something.
        <hr></blockquote>

Yes, I had the 80w bulbs (Krypton) installed for about 1 1/2 years, but then I went with the Sylvania 55w SilverStar's.
        I really didn't see much of a difference with the lighting at night, but I DO like the SilverStar Bulbs MUCH better because I prefer a more "white" lighting at night. The Kryptons had more of a blueish tint to them.
        The 80w bulbs have an insulation built into them that won't allow them to melt wires, like when they first came out.
        At least, mine didn't burn through...

-Marc

[ July 28, 2003: Message edited by: hockeyman ]</p>
        sigpic

Comment

#9006UH - Astra 9006 80W Ultrawhite Capsule (Pair) $25.00

are those hyperwhites?? i kno the blue bulbs arent good for our cars..

Comment

hockeyman i was lookin at ur site.. are those clear covers on your head lights? and who makes them.. my camaro is black and i think it looks stupid to have black on black but a clear cover wouldnt be bad...

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mikesoc82:
              hockeyman i was lookin at ur site.. are those clear covers on your head lights? and who makes them.. my camaro is black and i think it looks stupid to have black on black but a clear cover wouldnt be bad...<hr></blockquote>

No, they are Carbon Fiber, but I hardly ever use them. I have them for the front and back. They only look like clear covers because of the sunlight.

-Marc
              sigpic

Comment

like i said in your other post, break the bulbs out!!!
                2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X